MDP Engineering is looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer with 4-6 years’ experience in mid to large-size commercial design projects; including office, retail, hospitality, restaurant and multi-family residential. The right candidate will possess strong leadership, communication, technical and organizational skills.
Specific job duties include:
- Technical expertise
- Perform administrative and technical supervisory work
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with complex engineering projects
- Train and supervise junior engineers
- Interprets, organizes, executes and coordinates engineering assignments
- Monitors contractor performance
- Regularly interface with clients, owners, and vendors
- Complete other tasks/duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE or solid progress towards obtaining PE is required
- 4-6 years of professional experience specifically in commercial design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and technical expertise with ease
- Knowledge of building and energy codes
- Experience with LEED Certified projects and a passion for sustainability preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- REVIT experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
MDP Engineering is located in downtown Denver and offers a fun, casual, collaborative work environment. Position is full-time and salary is based on experience. We offer excellent benefits; including health/dental insurance, PTO, a 401k program with company contributions and an EcoPass for full-time employees.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please reply with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Resumes@mdpeg.com. Salary expectation is required in your response, please.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Please note: We do not offer a relocation package.